Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Working on a better me


I am starting to realize that I cannot help others until I truly help myself.  This past year and a half has been one of the toughest of my life.  I am excited to start on a new treatment for my Crohn's disease and hopefully have a fresh start on my health and fitness journey.  I have been eating clean whole foods the past couple of weeks and I am down 6-7 lbs depending on the day.  I am ready to go full force and really test myself to see what my body is capable of transforming into.  I am part of a community of Facebook of all women dedicated to improving their health, losing weight or just improving overall fitness.  If you would like to be added to that group friend me on www.fb.com/kristenslosingit and send me a message.

Here are a couple photos from recent meals and workouts :)





1 comment:

  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with
    my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Abumere. I am Tina Richard
    from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with
    herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus,
    marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the
    genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS
    Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Abumere
    online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his
    work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted
    Dr.Abumere on Email: doctorabumere6@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +2349021975055

    ReplyDelete