Sunday, April 13, 2014

21 Day Fix - Week 2 Results!

Lost another 2.4lbs and 4 inches! Making total lost 7.5lbs and 12 inches in 13 days.....WAHOO!!!  Coming up on doubles week (they have an option where you can do two 30 minute workouts a day in the last week), I cannot wait to see my final results for the first round.  I will be doing another round when I am done because I am loving my results.  The above picture shows the difference in pant sizes just in the past 2 weeks I have gone from a bloated size 18 to a shrinking 14. There will be another challenge group starting the beginning of May, if you are ready to get real results using 30 minute workouts and a simple meal plan that teaches you correct portions of clean whole foods friend me on Facebook and I can send you more information or answer any questions you may have. Click HERE to add me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment