Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 1 weight loss results!






Week 1 of the 21 day fix DONE!!!  I lost 5.1 lbs and -8 inches! I am so full from all the food I have been eating throughout the day.  You really can eat more if you choose clean whole foods.  The portion control containers are great and take the guess work out of meal prep.  I also enjoy not counting calories.  The workouts are quick at 30 minutes but give you an excellent calorie burn.



I have included a collage of some of the meals I have been having while on the 21 Day Fix.  I have even saved money on groceries because I can buy everything at Trader Joe's.

If you are interested in joining our next challenge group starting the end if April leave your email below and I can send you more information.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. ernährungsplan abnehmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. premium forskolin slim

    ReplyDelete