Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Progress not perfection!


If you are on a weight loss journey or fitness journey, do yourself a favor and take before pictures!  I can't tell you how many times I have weighed in and thought " really just a pound?" Or " I gained weight!?" That's when I bust out the before photo and take a couple new shots and compare them side by side.  I will notice small changes or some bigger changes, is that a waist I see?! :). If you are eating right and working out you will lose weight and gain muscle.  So it's not always about the number on the scale. Measurements are also great to have and compare where you started to where you are.  I still have about 40 lbs I would like to lose but I'm definitely on my way.  What are you waiting for? Start snapping those before or current pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment