Saturday, August 3, 2013

Walk it off


I have added long walks to my arsenal against fat!  Vivie one of my dogs pictured above is also a fan of this new addition.  I love to get outside in the fresh air of Vermont down by the waterfront and just go.  I can think about things going on in my life, things that I'm grateful for, stressful things, happy things... its all very therapeutic to me!  Today was a 4 mile walk with my best friend Jessica, we are both on our weight loss/ best shape ever journey.  It's nice to have people around you who are dedicated to their goals.  So find a friend dog or human :) and go for a walk.  It doesn't have to be 4 miles, just start with walking 15 minutes and then turn around and head home.  Add on from there as you build up your endurance. Go get some fresh air!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank you for creating this blog and the Facebook group. It feels great to have a support system on this journey we are all on!

    ReplyDelete